Prague - Best Tours & Trips 2019
Filter to find perfect
Relaxed A lot of free time, with very few inclusions. Ideal for independent and/or low-key travelers and cruisers.
Full on For those looking to maximize their sight seeing time. You thrive on a packed day’s schedule from 8 am to 6pm, with some (but limited) free time. Most activities and meals included.
Mixed You will have solid amounts of both free time and structured time with some activities and meals included.
Group Tour Groups are between 25-60 people, typically ~30-40. Usually there will be many opportunities to split off and enjoy meals and excursions in smaller groups. This is the most economical way to travel, saving up to 40% versus booking the same itinerary yourself.
Small Group Tour Small groups are usually defined as between 10 and 24 travelers, often less. If you're the kind of person who enjoys more intimate experiences and personal service this is a good choice. All else being equal you will pay a premium for this style vs a larger group tour.
River Cruise These vessels are smaller than most ocean cruisers, limiting which amenties are available. Passenger counts can vary. One of the biggest advantages of a river cruise is the ability to dock at smaller ports and local villages.
Small Ship Cruise Small ship cruises usually have a max passenger count of 500. The primary purpose of these trips is to spend time off the vessel in local ports (e.g. Mediterranean) or experiencing nature (e.g Galapagos or Antarctica). Cabins can vary from budget to luxury.
Private Guided Private tours give you the undivided attention of a guide, and often involve special access to sites and unique experiences not available to larger groups. This is a great option for families, couples, and small friend groups. Expect to pay a bit more for the extra service.
Self Guided / Independent Tour A travel company plans your itinerary and arranges all the logistics including lodging, local activities, and transportantion. You have the flexibility of a solo trip while still getting the convience and time savings of expert planning. Get 90% of the benefits of a tour, without a guide.
Vacation / Holiday Package Similar to a self guided tour, this usually involves a home base, such as a hotel or resort, with packaged activities and day tours as a part of the stay.
Large Ship Cruise This is the "floating city" experience, with multiple ways to enjoy your vacation aboard the ship as much as on land. Ships are multiple floors, provide several activities, culinary, and shopping options. They often make fewer stops and have less time available for shore excursions.
Camping Typically involves most nights sleeping in tents (sometimes permanent tented sites) or in rustic cabins and lodges.
Basic - 2 star You'll stay in no-frills, but clean and comfortable, hotels or guesthouses. A 'Basic' trip might also involve a few nights of camping.
Value - 3 star Mid-range budget with accommodations ranging from comfortable lodges, guesthouses, and homestays to three star hotels.
Premium - 4 star 3 to 4 star western hotel equivalents. While not all lodging will be 'luxury' they will be quite comfortable by western standards.
Luxury - 5 star The highest level of comfort and service. All accomodations are in four or five star hotels, boutique lodges or high-end homestays.
Price Per Day
Very Easy Minimal walking - motor vehicles available for all major parts of trip.
Easy Normal generally flat walking in urban or suburban environments.
Moderate Walking or physical activity half to most of day - no carrying equipment.
Strenuous All or most of day hiking or biking, hills included.
Extreme Very challenging all day hiking and backpacking carrying significant equipment.
Get Member Savings Sign up to become a member to get access to Member Savings trips. These trips are discounted beyond the tour operator’s best price. Membership is free and only requires your email.
Rivers & Seas
Cities & Attractions
Good for Singles Trips that specifically cater to travelers looking to meet other singles.
No Single Supplement Trips where single supplement is usually not required for solo travelers.
Flights & Transport
Continents & Regions
Stride Gives Back Stride Gives Back This trip visits a destination impacted by climate change. When you opt in to the Stride Gives Back program, we will donate 10% of our net revenue to organizations that help mitigate climate change in these destinations and across the globe. Learn more
Impacted by Climate Change
- Visit the concentration camp at Auschwitz, now a museum honoring the victims of the Holocaust
- See the 13th century Matthias Coronation Church and the Citadel on Mount Gellert.
- See historical sights including the Monument of the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising and Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.
- Voyage to the charming artist’s town of Szentendre
- Enjoy a panoramic tour taking you along the Ring Boulevard, past Emperor Franz Josef’s Hofburg Palace and the ornate State Opera to a masterpiece of Gothic architecture, the Cathedral of St. Stephen’s
- Visit the quaint towns of Duernstein and Telc en route to Prague
- See the 14th-century Charles Bridge and explore the charming Old Town in Prague
- Helsinki Tour
- Danube Bend
- View impressive Baroque Architecture in Vilnius
- Visit Trakai Castle, an enchanting medieval style castle
- Visit splendid Rundale Palace, a baroque-style palace filled with opulent rococo furnishings
- View the magnificent Dome Cathedral
- Visit the ornate Russian Orthodox Dome Church
- See the remains of the Berlin Wall
- Enjoy as a local expert leads you on a sightseeing tour of former East-Berlin.
- Discover Prague, Kutná Hora and Český Krumlov
- Explore Petřín Hill
- Visit Old Town Square and Alfons Mucha Museum
- Discover St. Vitus Cathedral and Charles Bridge
- Visit Troja Palace
- Discover the most beautiful area of the Rhine Valley, drawing medieval villages, castles, vineyards, hills, small churches
- Explore Prague beautiful landscapes en route. Hills. Picturesque villages
- City tour of Prague, visit to Castle
- Explore Amsterdam and pass through Dam Square with the Town Hall and Royal Palace, the canals and their marvellous bridges, the river Amstel and the floating houses
- Visit Volendam, on a short boat trip on the Jsselmeer lake we will go to Marken
- Visit Berlin, incredible and thriving capital of Germany
- Explore Dresde, a city next to the Elbe river where you can admire its palace
- Visit Salzburg, the city of Mozart, with its Renaissance and Baroque center of great beauty
- Visit of Prague city, one of the most beautiful in Europe, where the Castle, the Town Hall Square and the beautiful Charles Bridge
- See Vienna panoramic tour of the city
- Stockholm sightseeing we make a panoramic tour of this very beautiful capital city built on 13 islands joined together
- Stage by the sea with beautiful landscapes on the way out of Helsinki
- Sightseeing of Vilnius
- Sightseeing tour of Warsaw
- Explore city tour of Berlin, We visit the Holocaust Memorial and the Berlin Wall Museum
- Discover Italy
- Florence, we head straight to Piazzale Michelangelo, an impressive site in the city
- City tour of Rome
- See the he Vatican City is a principal centre of Christianity in the world
- Visit and admission to the St Mark´s Basilica, admire the technique of crafting Murano Glass
- See the Innsbruck, time to stroll in the historic centre
- Visit Grutas Park, known as "Stalin’s world", a park with 86 statues from Soviet times
- Sightseeing of Vilnius
- Discover Spain
- Visit the Baroque Palace Of Rundale, built by the same architect who designed Saint Petersburg’s Hermitage Museum
- Sightseeing of Riga
- City tour of Tallinn
- Explore Prague
- Visit Swarovski Museum
- Visit the Murano Glass Factory
- Learn about ancient society in the Roman Empire
- Explore Prague, visit to Castle
- Opportunity to Boat tour along the Vltava river
- Visit Dresden, a city which, due to its exceptional architectural and artistic heritage
- Visit the Holocaust Memorial and the Berlin Wall Museum
- Visit of Germany’s incredible capital, Berlin
- Explore city tour of Prague
- Experience magnificent boat tour along Vltava River
- Visit we walk through Prague Castle
- Explore Dresden a city which is exceptional architectural and artistic heritage, has become one of the main tourist destinations
- Visit Munich, the capital of the state of Bavaria
- Explore Salzburg, birthplace of the famous composer Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Discover the musical city of Vienna; home to many famous composers
- Admire the incredible architecture and experience a warm welcome in Budapest
- Get to know the captivating history of Bratislava, capital of Slovakia
- Appreciate the architectural diversity in Prague
- Enjoy the Christmas markets in the Old Town and Wenceslas Squares, where musicians perform and mulled wine, chestnuts, potato pancakes and sausages are among the delicacies you’ll find
- Marvel at Prague’s historic sites on expert-led walks that bring you over the Charles Bridge, into picturesque Lesser Town and through the Jewish quarter
- Greet the New Year in a traditional Bohemian restaurant with a discussion of Czech folklore, food, music, dancing and laughter
- CITY TOUR in Prague, Vienna and Budapest
- VISIT St. Vitus Cathedral and the Old Town Square of Prague, the Kunsthistorisches Museum in Vienna for a private visit, the old Hungarian capital of Esztergom, the UNESCO-listed Castle District and Fisherman's Bastion in Budapest
- VIEW the Presidential Palace and Old Town of Bratislava, the Hofburg Palace and Imperial Boulevards of Vienna
- SMALL GROUP SIGHTSEEING enjoy an expert guided tour of the Kunsthistorisches Museum in Vienna with a group size of no more than 25 guests
In order to see Stride Select deals you must sign in. We’ve negotiated with many of the world’s best travel companies to save you money! Get the best experiences, save up to $700 per person, and be a hero to your travel companions!
With FREE membership you:
- Save up to $700 per person!*
- Access private deals and offers
- See personalized trip recommendations
- Save favorite trips
Top Prague Experiences
- Walking across iconic Charles Bridge
- Attending a black light theater performance
- Enjoying incredible Pilsners and classic Czech cuisine
- Strolling through the Christmas market at Wenceslas Square drinking delicious mulled wine and admiring the homemade crafts
- Admiring the incredible gothic architecture throughout the city
- Seeing beautiful and haunting sculptures around every corner
- Taking a tour of Prague Castle
Prague Trip Reviews
111 Prague Tour Reviews - Summary 99% Recommend
Prague Tours and Travel Guide
Prague Attractions & Landmarks GuidePrague is by far one of Europe's most popular destinations and it's easy to see why. The picturesque city has everything from delicious food, classic castles, beer, a vibrant art scene, and quintessential cobblestoned streets winding their way through history. It's a fabulous walking city, and perfectly situated for day trips to the Czech Republics beautiful countryside.
All Prague tours, river cruises, expedition cruises, and adventure trips. Find the best guided trips and expert planned vacation and holiday packages. Average rating of 4.6 for all Prague trips.