Filter to find perfect
Relaxed A lot of free time, with very few inclusions. Ideal for independent and/or low-key travelers and cruisers.
Full on For those looking to maximize their sight seeing time. You thrive on a packed day’s schedule from 8 am to 6pm, with some (but limited) free time. Most activities and meals included.
Mixed You will have solid amounts of both free time and structured time with some activities and meals included.
Group Tour Groups are between 25-60 people, typically ~30-40. Usually there will be many opportunities to split off and enjoy meals and excursions in smaller groups. This is the most economical way to travel, saving up to 40% versus booking the same itinerary yourself.
Small Group Tour Small groups are usually defined as between 10 and 24 travelers, often less. If you're the kind of person who enjoys more intimate experiences and personal service this is a good choice. All else being equal you will pay a premium for this style vs a larger group tour.
River Cruise These vessels are smaller than most ocean cruisers, limiting which amenties are available. Passenger counts can vary. One of the biggest advantages of a river cruise is the ability to dock at smaller ports and local villages.
Small Ship Cruise Small ship cruises usually have a max passenger count of 500. The primary purpose of these trips is to spend time off the vessel in local ports (e.g. Mediterranean) or experiencing nature (e.g Galapagos or Antarctica). Cabins can vary from budget to luxury.
Private Guided Private tours give you the undivided attention of a guide, and often involve special access to sites and unique experiences not available to larger groups. This is a great option for families, couples, and small friend groups. Expect to pay a bit more for the extra service.
Self Guided / Independent Tour A travel company plans your itinerary and arranges all the logistics including lodging, local activities, and transportantion. You have the flexibility of a solo trip while still getting the convience and time savings of expert planning. Get 90% of the benefits of a tour, without a guide.
Vacation / Holiday Package Similar to a self guided tour, this usually involves a home base, such as a hotel or resort, with packaged activities and day tours as a part of the stay.
Large Ship Cruise This is the "floating city" experience, with multiple ways to enjoy your vacation aboard the ship as much as on land. Ships are multiple floors, provide several activities, culinary, and shopping options. They often make fewer stops and have less time available for shore excursions.
Camping Typically involves most nights sleeping in tents (sometimes permanent tented sites) or in rustic cabins and lodges.
Basic - 2 star You'll stay in no-frills, but clean and comfortable, hotels or guesthouses. A 'Basic' trip might also involve a few nights of camping.
Value - 3 star Mid-range budget with accommodations ranging from comfortable lodges, guesthouses, and homestays to three star hotels.
Premium - 4 star 3 to 4 star western hotel equivalents. While not all lodging will be 'luxury' they will be quite comfortable by western standards.
Luxury - 5 star The highest level of comfort and service. All accomodations are in four or five star hotels, boutique lodges or high-end homestays.
Price Per Day
Very Easy Minimal walking - motor vehicles available for all major parts of trip.
Easy Normal generally flat walking in urban or suburban environments.
Moderate Walking or physical activity half to most of day - no carrying equipment.
Strenuous All or most of day hiking or biking, hills included.
Extreme Very challenging all day hiking and backpacking carrying significant equipment.
Get Member Savings Sign up to become a member to get access to Member Savings trips. These trips are discounted beyond the tour operator’s best price. Membership is free and only requires your email.
Rivers & Seas
Cities & Attractions
Flights & Transport
Continents & Regions
Impacted by Climate Change
- Go dolphin-spotting in the Adriatic Sea with staff from a leading dolphin conservation organization
- Stari Grad Plains, a UNESCO World Heritage Site on
- Hike through the the Island of Hvar
- Bask in the crystal-clear waters and majestic blue light of the Blue Cave
- Get creative with a three-course Croatian cooking class with a local chef
- Kayak alongside charming Hvar Island to the Pakleni Islands
- Explore the unspoiled forests, lakes, and waterfalls of Croatia's National Parks
- Bike scenic islands to see vineyards & olive groves amid Adriatic blue water
- Explore ancient, authentic stone towns
- Delight in fresh, local cuisine based on diverse cultural influences
- Discover Croatia
- Enjoy Split's intoxicating flavour
- Visit Brač, the Adriatic's third largest island whose cragged karst limestone cliffs are well-known throughout the world
- Experience sail on our yacht to Splitska, where we debark for a hike through verdant vineyards and olive groves--two of Croatia's most famed products
- Experience with a tour of the Museum of the Sardine Fisherman
- Visit the summer home of Petar Hektorović, one of Croatia's poets, in Tvrdalj
- Visit the colorful riverside market, the playfully Art Nouveau Dragon Bridge, and the town's lively main square dedicated to Slovenia's greatest poet, France Prešeren.
- Enjoy the architectural adventures of native born architect Jože Plečnik along the way.
- The outdoor cafés along the river, and maybe hike up to the castle to enjoy the city view.
- Visit the Slovenia's Julian Alps brings us to the azure jewel of Lake Bled.
- Enjoy a local-style lunch together, sampling the tasty prsut (prosciutto), and award-winning wines.
- Experience the idyllic forests, travertine stone cliffs, clear blue lakes and gushing waterfalls of Plitvice Lakes National Park.
- View the medieval Stećci tombstones that dot the fields and learn about the town's tumultuous past.
- Visit five UNESCO World Heritage Sites on guided visits with local experts; a meeting with the former Minister of Tourism in Zagreb; exclusive visits to a family owned truffle farm with a tasting; private early opening tour of Postojna Caves; a Croatian wine tasting and a visit with a local artist and a silk making demonstration; insights about printing and wine making in Bled Castle; learn about traditional olive oil production.
- Hike by the lakes and primeval forests of Plitvice and Krka National Parks
- Kayak the Zrmanja and Kupa rivers, two of the most beautiful in all of Europe
- Bike through lovely Croatian countryside and quaint villages
- Stay in small hotels and pensions, travel with a local Croatian guide
- Explore untouched nature on foot
- Paddle along Istrian coast
- Swim and snorkel in crystal clear waters
- Bike along the old railway Parenzana
- Walk in the smallest town in the world
- Explore an untamed cave
In order to see Stride Select deals you must sign in. We’ve negotiated with many of the world’s best travel companies to save you money! Get the best experiences, save up to $700 per person, and be a hero to your travel companions!
With FREE membership you:
- Save up to $700 per person!*
- Access private deals and offers
- See personalized trip recommendations
- Save favorite trips
Top Rovinj Experiences
Rovinj Trip Reviews
Rovinj Tours and Travel Guide
All Rovinj tours, river cruises, expedition cruises, and adventure trips. Find the best guided trips and expert planned vacation and holiday packages. Average rating of 0.0 for all Rovinj trips.