Filter to find perfect
Relaxed A lot of free time, with very few inclusions. Ideal for independent and/or low-key travelers and cruisers.
Full on For those looking to maximize their sight seeing time. You thrive on a packed day’s schedule from 8 am to 6pm, with some (but limited) free time. Most activities and meals included.
Mixed You will have solid amounts of both free time and structured time with some activities and meals included.
Group Tour Groups are between 25-60 people, typically ~30-40. Usually there will be many opportunities to split off and enjoy meals and excursions in smaller groups. This is the most economical way to travel, saving up to 40% versus booking the same itinerary yourself.
Small Group Tour Small groups are usually defined as between 10 and 24 travelers, often less. If you're the kind of person who enjoys more intimate experiences and personal service this is a good choice. All else being equal you will pay a premium for this style vs a larger group tour.
River Cruise These vessels are smaller than most ocean cruisers, limiting which amenties are available. Passenger counts can vary. One of the biggest advantages of a river cruise is the ability to dock at smaller ports and local villages.
Small Ship Cruise Small ship cruises usually have a max passenger count of 500. The primary purpose of these trips is to spend time off the vessel in local ports (e.g. Mediterranean) or experiencing nature (e.g Galapagos or Antarctica). Cabins can vary from budget to luxury.
Private Guided Private tours give you the undivided attention of a guide, and often involve special access to sites and unique experiences not available to larger groups. This is a great option for families, couples, and small friend groups. Expect to pay a bit more for the extra service.
Self Guided / Independent Tour A travel company plans your itinerary and arranges all the logistics including lodging, local activities, and transportantion. You have the flexibility of a solo trip while still getting the convience and time savings of expert planning. Get 90% of the benefits of a tour, without a guide.
Vacation / Holiday Package Similar to a self guided tour, this usually involves a home base, such as a hotel or resort, with packaged activities and day tours as a part of the stay.
Large Ship Cruise This is the "floating city" experience, with multiple ways to enjoy your vacation aboard the ship as much as on land. Ships are multiple floors, provide several activities, culinary, and shopping options. They often make fewer stops and have less time available for shore excursions.
Camping Typically involves most nights sleeping in tents (sometimes permanent tented sites) or in rustic cabins and lodges.
Basic - 2 star You'll stay in no-frills, but clean and comfortable, hotels or guesthouses. A 'Basic' trip might also involve a few nights of camping.
Value - 3 star Mid-range budget with accommodations ranging from comfortable lodges, guesthouses, and homestays to three star hotels.
Premium - 4 star 3 to 4 star western hotel equivalents. While not all lodging will be 'luxury' they will be quite comfortable by western standards.
Luxury - 5 star The highest level of comfort and service. All accomodations are in four or five star hotels, boutique lodges or high-end homestays.
Price Per Day
Very Easy Minimal walking - motor vehicles available for all major parts of trip.
Easy Normal generally flat walking in urban or suburban environments.
Moderate Walking or physical activity half to most of day - no carrying equipment.
Strenuous All or most of day hiking or biking, hills included.
Extreme Very challenging all day hiking and backpacking carrying significant equipment.
Get Member Savings Sign up to become a member to get access to Member Savings trips. These trips are discounted beyond the tour operator’s best price. Membership is free and only requires your email.
Rivers & Seas
Cities & Attractions
Good for Singles Trips that specifically cater to travelers looking to meet other singles.
No Single Supplement Trips where single supplement is usually not required for solo travelers.
Flights & Transport
Continents & Regions
Stride Gives Back Stride Gives Back This trip visits a destination impacted by climate change. When you opt in to the Stride Gives Back program, we will donate 10% of our net revenue to organizations that help mitigate climate change in these destinations and across the globe. Learn more
Impacted by Climate Change
- Feel the spray of the awe-inspiring Victoria Falls and learn about its discovery by David Livingstone.
- Learn about local conservation efforts as you meet schoolchildren and villagers.
- Camp under the stars in Hemingway-style tents along the Okavango Delta.
- Meet with members of a local musical group in Cienfuegos and learn about their careers as musicians.
- Enjoy lively interactions at a local Senior Center.
- Learn about conservation and enjoy lunch at a beachfront private enterprise.
- Explore Colonial Philadelphia and learn how 13 British colonies became the United States of America at Independence National Park, home of the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall
- Visit the Franklin Institute to see an automaton — a mechanical robot from before the era of electronics — and get to know the most-famous Philadelphian at the Benjamin Franklin Museum
- Take a field trip to the new Museum of the American Revolution and pore over a rich collection of manuscripts, art and weapons from the period—including a number of George Washington’s personal belongings!
- Visit Fallingwater, Wright's best essay on the harmony between architecture and nature
- Admire a superb example of Wright’s organic architecture at Kentuck Knob, a private residence blending impeccably with its surroundings
- At Duncan House, marvel at the fascinating story of this home’s journey from Illinois to Pennsylvania
- Visit the Santa Fe Mountain Cloud Zen Center and enjoy a private painting class
- Journey by coach to Ojo Caliente and marvel at incredibly colorful landscapes
- Enjoy creative cuisine at unique restaurants
- Visit the Museum of Mobile, where cutting-edge exhibits bring to life the area as first seen by early Americans and explore Mobile River harbor via pontoon boat
- At the Richards DAR House, admire the Italianate home’s facade depicting the four seasons in iron lace
- Step back in time at Bellingrath Gardens and Home, an “American castle” showcasing treasured antiques, a handmade brick-and-ironwork exterior and 65 acres of lush gardens
- Venture deep into the Sierras to find centuries-old White Villages and a way of life, still passed down through generations
- Learn about the historical city of Cordoba, home to the Great Mosque and a monument to the famous Jewish philosopher Maimonides
- Walk in Grazalema's Nature Park, visit a working olive oil mill, and learn about traditional arts & crafts of the White Villages
- Spend a day at the Edinburgh Zoo, home to the largest penguin pool in Europe, and learn about its two rare sun bears
- Journey to the Scottish Highlands to join in the search for the legendary Loch Ness Monster on board a sonar-equipped boat, and spend the night in a haunted castle
- It’s time for a jig! Tap your toes — or join in a dance — during an evening of traditional Scottish entertainment with bagpipers and dancing
- Discover a spectacular and mostly untouched landscape while hiking a fragment of Yellowstone's 1,200 miles of backpacking, hiking and walking trails
- Four days in the field offer a tantalizing glimpse of the Great Caldera’s infinite wonders
- An instructor’s interpretation and observations enhance your hiking field trips and provide an intimate portrait of the park’s wildlife, habitats and geology
- Enjoy an in-depth look at American art at the new Crystal Bridges Museum, including Frank Lloyd Wright’s Bachman-Wilson House
- Learn the legacy of Clinton’s presidency on a docent led visit to the Clinton Presidential Library and Museum, a state-of-the-art facility on the Arkansas River
- Explore Hot Springs and Eureka Springs and learn about other interesting towns and cities that have sprung up around natural healing springs
- Groom, saddle and feed your horse all week as you experience a special relationship with your new friend and develop your equine behavior knowledge
- Depending on your skill, learn the basics of Western Riding, from tack and groundwork and neck reining, to English riding style and bareback lessons
- Enjoy Cowboy life with Dutch oven meals, a barn dance and a farrier demonstration with your new horse and human friends
- Delight in the vibrant reds, ambers and golds of the New Hampshire landscape during a day of autumn leaf peeping
- Enjoy traditional NH music and dance presented by a legendary fiddler, storyteller and keeper of the dance
- Visit the historic towns of Nelson and Harrisville along with the Cathedral of the Pines, a beautiful outdoor sanctuary that also serves as a memorial to the nation’s fallen soldiers
- See Europe’s largest glacier and take a boat excursion through icebergs on a glacier lagoon.
- Witness the aftermath of a volcanic eruption on the island of Heimaey.
- Discover incredible natural formations like Gullfoss (“Golden Waterfall”) and Geysir and take a dip in the famous Blue Lagoon.
- Enjoy a 30-minute private lesson with your grandchild and a golf pro in addition to your daily instruction and a Master Class from PGA and NIKE Golf Camp instructors
- Play golf each afternoon on Shawnee’s 27-hole and Great Bear’s 18-hole championship golf courses to work on the skills taught during your morning lessons
- Close out the week with a special putting contest and a farewell dinner with your teammates and opponents, featuring local specialties!
- Learn hands-on techniques from a professional artist, and spend hours in the studio perfecting your craft
- Enjoy evening entertainment as a group, including a covered bridges field trip, or take advantage of free studio time
- Be inspired by the picturesque and tranquil backdrop of the Appalachian foothills and four peaceful lakes, and explore the area’s historic covered bridges, a two-story log cabin and a one-room schoolhouse
In order to see Stride Select deals you must sign in. We’ve negotiated with many of the world’s best travel companies to save you money! Get the best experiences, save up to $700 per person, and be a hero to your travel companions!
With FREE membership you:
- Save up to $700 per person!*
- Access private deals and offers
- See personalized trip recommendations
- Save favorite trips
Top Senior Singles Experiences
Senior Singles Trip Reviews
14 Senior Singles Tour Reviews - Summary 92% Recommend
Senior Singles Tours and Travel Guide
All Senior Singles tours, river cruises, expedition cruises, and adventure trips. Find the best guided trips and expert planned vacation and holiday packages. Average rating of 4.6 for all Senior Singles trips.