49,480 Reviews of Solo Travel Tours
Enjoyed the highlights of the trip October 20163.0
Dalmatian Coast August 20163.0
I loved Croatia , it was beautiful.
I think there are things that could be done to improve the trip:
1. Tour guide for the major cities/stops: We had no tour or tour guide for Split and it would have been helpful.
The tour leader is NOT a tour guide. He just gave us maps and then we were on our own.
2. Hotels were all clean and nice except for the one in Dubrovnik. Its outdated and need to be renovated.
Loved walking the city walls in Dubrovnik.
He was very nice and got us from point A to point B every time. I think he could have shared more about the country's history while we were on the boat, bus, etc. That is the point of having a local tour leader.
Operator Exodus Travels
Amazing, had a great time, we found we were pushed for time with all the travel etc but if we were not we wouldnt have seen and done as much as we did in such a short amount time February 20163.0
G Adventures Company Reviews
Operator G Adventures
The Sapa tour was disappointing overall April 20172.0
Intrepid Company Reviews
1) the trip is very expensive for what you get - the single supplement implies your one hotel night is the Park Hyatt in a big city. if you add up the cost in Vietnam of the inclusions you struggle to come to even half the trip cost charged by Intrepid
2) the trip there and back is daunting - an overnight train with arrival times after a bumpy sleepless night in the early hours (4-5am)
3) The trekking is frankly unsafe, with muddy slippery conditions where almost all walkers will fall, often causing bruising or injury
4) The homestay is just a soulless purpose built dormitory, hardly a stay with locals Read more
Operator Intrepid Travel
Suggested add one day to explore more highlights September 20162.0
Poorly constructed trip with some dire accommodation August 20162.0
Walking on the Island of Korcula, which is lovely out of the main town. However, the old town has turned into Ibiza!
The old town of Dubrovnik is amazing. Just wander and get lost in the old streets. It is very crowded, but don't let that put you off.
Excellent. She was amazing. It wasn't the most cohesive group we have encountered and the holiday did have problems. However, she sorted them all with humour and patience. Her knowledge was superb.
Organise it yourself!