Filter to find perfect
Relaxed A lot of free time, with very few inclusions. Ideal for independent and/or low-key travelers and cruisers.
Full on For those looking to maximize their sight seeing time. You thrive on a packed day’s schedule from 8 am to 6pm, with some (but limited) free time. Most activities and meals included.
Mixed You will have solid amounts of both free time and structured time with some activities and meals included.
Group Tour Groups are between 25-60 people, typically ~30-40. Usually there will be many opportunities to split off and enjoy meals and excursions in smaller groups. This is the most economical way to travel, saving up to 40% versus booking the same itinerary yourself.
Small Group Tour Small groups are usually defined as between 10 and 24 travelers, often less. If you're the kind of person who enjoys more intimate experiences and personal service this is a good choice. All else being equal you will pay a premium for this style vs a larger group tour.
River Cruise These vessels are smaller than most ocean cruisers, limiting which amenties are available. Passenger counts can vary. One of the biggest advantages of a river cruise is the ability to dock at smaller ports and local villages.
Small Ship Cruise Small ship cruises usually have a max passenger count of 500. The primary purpose of these trips is to spend time off the vessel in local ports (e.g. Mediterranean) or experiencing nature (e.g Galapagos or Antarctica). Cabins can vary from budget to luxury.
Private Guided Private tours give you the undivided attention of a guide, and often involve special access to sites and unique experiences not available to larger groups. This is a great option for families, couples, and small friend groups. Expect to pay a bit more for the extra service.
Self Guided / Independent Tour A travel company plans your itinerary and arranges all the logistics including lodging, local activities, and transportantion. You have the flexibility of a solo trip while still getting the convience and time savings of expert planning. Get 90% of the benefits of a tour, without a guide.
Vacation / Holiday Package Similar to a self guided tour, this usually involves a home base, such as a hotel or resort, with packaged activities and day tours as a part of the stay.
Large Ship Cruise This is the "floating city" experience, with multiple ways to enjoy your vacation aboard the ship as much as on land. Ships are multiple floors, provide several activities, culinary, and shopping options. They often make fewer stops and have less time available for shore excursions.
Camping Typically involves most nights sleeping in tents (sometimes permanent tented sites) or in rustic cabins and lodges.
Basic - 2 star You'll stay in no-frills, but clean and comfortable, hotels or guesthouses. A 'Basic' trip might also involve a few nights of camping.
Value - 3 star Mid-range budget with accommodations ranging from comfortable lodges, guesthouses, and homestays to three star hotels.
Premium - 4 star 3 to 4 star western hotel equivalents. While not all lodging will be 'luxury' they will be quite comfortable by western standards.
Luxury - 5 star The highest level of comfort and service. All accomodations are in four or five star hotels, boutique lodges or high-end homestays.
Price Per Day
Very Easy Minimal walking - motor vehicles available for all major parts of trip.
Easy Normal generally flat walking in urban or suburban environments.
Moderate Walking or physical activity half to most of day - no carrying equipment.
Strenuous All or most of day hiking or biking, hills included.
Extreme Very challenging all day hiking and backpacking carrying significant equipment.
Get Member Savings Sign up to become a member to get access to Member Savings trips. These trips are discounted beyond the tour operator’s best price. Membership is free and only requires your email.
Rivers & Seas
Cities & Attractions
Good for Singles Trips that specifically cater to travelers looking to meet other singles.
No Single Supplement Trips where single supplement is usually not required for solo travelers.
Flights & Transport
Continents & Regions
- Explore Bangkok
- Visit the Grand Palace
- Enjoy Grand Pearl Cruise boat on Chao Phra River to the Summer Palace
- Visit Khao Yai National Park and Mahawirawong National Museum
- Visit Sukhothai Historical Park
- City tour of main cities, such as Saigon, Bangkok;
- Happy boat trip on Mekong River
- Visit ancient cities of Thailand;
- Unique train ride at Dealth Railway
- Close to Natural-Khao Yai National Park;
- Relaxing bike tour at the "Historical Park of Old Sukhothai";
- 1 day Elephant camp tour with elephant ride;
- Colorful overland transfer with temple trips;
- Visit landmark of Myanmar-the Shwedagon Pagoda;
- Golden triangle tour of Yangon, Mandalay and Inle lake
- See the floral market at Pakklong Talad
- Visit the Royal Barge Museum
- Enjoy a tour of Bangkok
- Visit to Bangkok's oldest temple, Wat Pho
- See the colossal statue of the reclining Buddha.
- Visit Kanchanaburi's War Cemetery and have a chance to walk on the original bridge on the River Kwai.
- Dine on board a converted teak rice barge as it drifts down the Chao Phraya River and tributaries, enjoying the beautiful setting at dusk.
- Enjoy a cruise along the Mekong River in a traditional boat to where the borders of Laos, Thailand and Myanmar meet.
- Visit the Elephant Nature Park and watch these rescued elephants enjoy their freedom while bathing and playing in the river. Learn about the park’s objectives and how the Save the Elephant Foundation works.
- Spend 3 nights in the truly breathtaking Khao Sok National Park, one of the world’s oldest evergreen rainforests, characterised by the dramatic limestone formations that rise out of the water.
In order to see Stride Select deals you must sign in. We’ve negotiated with many of the world’s best travel companies to save you money! Get the best experiences, save up to $700 per person, and be a hero to your travel companions!
With FREE membership you:
- Save up to $700 per person!*
- Access private deals and offers
- See personalized trip recommendations
- Save favorite trips
Top Sukothai Experiences
Sukothai Trip Reviews
1 Sukothai Tour Reviews - Summary 100% Recommend
Sukothai Tours and Travel Guide
All Sukothai tours, river cruises, expedition cruises, and adventure trips. Find the best guided trips and expert planned vacation and holiday packages. Average rating of 5.0 for all Sukothai trips.