Sunrise Adventure vs Travelsphere - Tour Companies Compared
Compare details and see what other travelers are saying.
Overall — 5
Value — 4.8
Guide — 5.0
Activities — 4.8
Lodging — 4.8
Transportation — 4.8
Meals — 5.0
Overall — 5
Value — 4.7
Guide — 4.7
Activities — 4.7
Lodging — 4.7
Transportation — 4.7
Meals — 4.7
5.0 May 2018
Lantang valley trek was amazing. Everything was well managed and easy going. Sunrise adventure trek was a wonderful company they make everything was sure and safe. So I would like to come next time with this company for Everest base camp trek. I highly recommend everyone to use this company.Read more
5.0 April 2017
We had a wonderful experience with Sunrise Adventure Trek on our Annapurna Circuit trek last month. Our guide Ramesh was very good and very knowledgeable about the region, culture, flora fauna . Great value for money, with comfortable accommodation and outstanding food. I'd definitely use this company again.Read more
Tour Sunrise Adventure Company Reviews
5.0 April 2017
My friend and I recently traveled to Nepal from the United States and had an amazing experience trekking to Annapurna Base Camp with sunrise adventure travel! We met Suresh in Kathmandu and he was incredibly helpful in setting up our trek and accommodation/activities in Pokhara post trek. Our guide, Palman (aka Paul) was amazing as well!! He was knowledgeable, patient, trustworthy, and kept us laughing with his hilarious sense of humor (which matched our own spot on!). Everything worked out exactly as Suresh promised that it would and he checked in before and after the trek to make sure that we were pleased with how things were going. We definitely felt that we were in good hands with both gentleman and would highly recommend Sunrise Adventure Travel. The prices were very fair and our experience was unbeatable. Thanks again, SAT!Read more
1.0 March 2018
Does Not Recommend
It took us two days, four airports to get to the start of our tour and then additional four days to get our luggage. We spent most of days shopping for essentials rather than enjoying our holiday. I had paid £8,000 for this holiday.Read more
1) Travelshere tried to take money out my account twice. I had to contact my bank to get the transaction number to prove to them that I had paid.
2) Three weeks before departure they completely changed our flights ( presumably they got a cheaper deal)
3) Sent to us to wrong terminal for our flight, had to rush over to the right terminal
4) Madrid was snowed under, so the flights were delayed and there was no way we were going to make the connection, so they split the group. The main group was sent direct to destination from London and two couple with Indian names were sent to Madrid, knowing well that they were not going to make the connection.
5) The guide went with the main group and we were left to organise our way to the destination.
6) After four airports, endless queuing and two days we got to our destination ( so we lost two days holidays and the excursion), minus the luggage. No glutton free meals, so my wife traveled long distance without any food.
7) It took five days to get our luggage, so we spent most our spare time shopping for essentials in foreign land with limited local language skills. No help from any one.
8) When I complained, I got this terse letter while I am on holidays. Unfortunately, I can’t copy and paste this letter, which would have conveyed their attitude to whole mess.
There were so many issues that I can’t list all of them.
Needless to say I shared my experience of this company with my family, friends, work colleagues and fellow travelers.
Tour Travelsphere Company Reviews
5.0 September 2017
Travelsphere never let us down. Over the past 15 or so years we have travelled with them 8 or 9 times, on short breaks to Paris and Germany, and longer ones to Canada, Italy and America. Our latest was last weekend on the "Experience Riga" trip....it was wonderful, we had a terrific Tour Manager in Gerry, a knowledgeable, interesting and friendly local guide in Gita and they ensured that our trip to this fantastic city was a triumph. I want to go back there as soon as possible!Read more
5.0 July 2017
Bucharest and the Danube delta was a great trip guides where very helpful christena and peter the guide had us in hand all the way.
Tour Travelsphere Company Reviews
|Tours||10 Trips||6 Trips|
|Average Trip Price Per Day||$ 92||$ 227|
|Operator Type||Group Tour Operator||Group Tour Operator|
Sunrise Adventures specializes in trekking tours in Nepal, but also offer trekking and sightseeing in India, Tibet, and Bhutan.
What Makes Them Stand Out?
Nepal is a classic trekking destination and Sunrise Adventures local guides have years of professional experience guiding and walking challenging multi-day treks. They offer assistance not only on the trail, but pre and post travel as well, including visa support and hotel booking. 24 hour customer service is available during your travel - including safety support such as helicopter rescue.
Who Travels With Them?
Trekking is not for the faint of heart! Both literally and figuratively. Most of their trips are quite challenging, and you will be hiking in altitude. Most of their tours, if not fully focused on trekking, have an adventure component whether it be bungee jumping or whitewater rafting. These kinds of tours are most suited to young travelers seeking excitement with a dose of culturally enriching activities as well. Groups and individual travelers are welcome.
Where Do They Operate?
Primarily they are known for their Nepal treks, which range from the famous Everest variations to lesser known areas. However they also offer a variety of adventure trips in India, Tibet, and Bhutan.
Why Travel With Them?
Trips are all conducted by local guides, and they have many years of expertise leading the challenging multi-day treks. They are also an eco conscious tour company for those looking to minimize their carbon footprint while traveling. You can also feel good about helping the local communities as a portion of the profits when you book your trip go toward social services such as helping orphanages and local charities.