Filter to find perfect
Relaxed A lot of free time, with very few inclusions. Ideal for independent and/or low-key travelers and cruisers.
Full on For those looking to maximize their sight seeing time. You thrive on a packed day’s schedule from 8 am to 6pm, with some (but limited) free time. Most activities and meals included.
Mixed You will have solid amounts of both free time and structured time with some activities and meals included.
Group Tour Groups are between 25-60 people, typically ~30-40. Usually there will be many opportunities to split off and enjoy meals and excursions in smaller groups. This is the most economical way to travel, saving up to 40% versus booking the same itinerary yourself.
Small Group Tour Small groups are usually defined as between 10 and 24 travelers, often less. If you're the kind of person who enjoys more intimate experiences and personal service this is a good choice. All else being equal you will pay a premium for this style vs a larger group tour.
River Cruise These vessels are smaller than most ocean cruisers, limiting which amenties are available. Passenger counts can vary. One of the biggest advantages of a river cruise is the ability to dock at smaller ports and local villages.
Small Ship Cruise Small ship cruises usually have a max passenger count of 500. The primary purpose of these trips is to spend time off the vessel in local ports (e.g. Mediterranean) or experiencing nature (e.g Galapagos or Antarctica). Cabins can vary from budget to luxury.
Private Guided Private tours give you the undivided attention of a guide, and often involve special access to sites and unique experiences not available to larger groups. This is a great option for families, couples, and small friend groups. Expect to pay a bit more for the extra service.
Self Guided / Independent Tour A travel company plans your itinerary and arranges all the logistics including lodging, local activities, and transportantion. You have the flexibility of a solo trip while still getting the convience and time savings of expert planning. Get 90% of the benefits of a tour, without a guide.
Vacation / Holiday Package Similar to a self guided tour, this usually involves a home base, such as a hotel or resort, with packaged activities and day tours as a part of the stay.
Large Ship Cruise This is the "floating city" experience, with multiple ways to enjoy your vacation aboard the ship as much as on land. Ships are multiple floors, provide several activities, culinary, and shopping options. They often make fewer stops and have less time available for shore excursions.
Camping Typically involves most nights sleeping in tents (sometimes permanent tented sites) or in rustic cabins and lodges.
Basic - 2 star You'll stay in no-frills, but clean and comfortable, hotels or guesthouses. A 'Basic' trip might also involve a few nights of camping.
Value - 3 star Mid-range budget with accommodations ranging from comfortable lodges, guesthouses, and homestays to three star hotels.
Premium - 4 star 3 to 4 star western hotel equivalents. While not all lodging will be 'luxury' they will be quite comfortable by western standards.
Luxury - 5 star The highest level of comfort and service. All accomodations are in four or five star hotels, boutique lodges or high-end homestays.
Price Per Day
Very Easy Minimal walking - motor vehicles available for all major parts of trip.
Easy Normal generally flat walking in urban or suburban environments.
Moderate Walking or physical activity half to most of day - no carrying equipment.
Strenuous All or most of day hiking or biking, hills included.
Extreme Very challenging all day hiking and backpacking carrying significant equipment.
Get Member Savings Sign up to become a member to get access to Member Savings trips. These trips are discounted beyond the tour operator’s best price. Membership is free and only requires your email.
Rivers & Seas
Cities & Attractions
Good for Singles Trips that specifically cater to travelers looking to meet other singles.
No Single Supplement Trips where single supplement is usually not required for solo travelers.
Flights & Transport
Continents & Regions
Stride Gives Back Stride Gives Back This trip visits a destination impacted by climate change. When you opt in to the Stride Gives Back program, we will donate 10% of our net revenue to organizations that help mitigate climate change in these destinations and across the globe. Learn more
Impacted by Climate Change
- Story of Berlin Tour
- Optional Potsdam Tour
- Nuremberg City Tour
- Rothenburg ob der Tauber
- Danube River Boat Excursion
- Munich City Tour
- Optional Visit to Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial Site
- Neuschwanstein Castle
- Discover Neuschwanstein Castle
- Visit Nuremberg, Ansbach and Heidelberg
- Enjoy paddleboats, wind surfing and biking
- Explore Munich, Würzburg and Bamberg
- Visit the Documentation Centre at the sight of the Nazi Party Rally Grounds
- Visit Mondsee to see the church where they filmed the wedding of Maria and Captain Von Trapp
- Explore the Salzburg High Fortress or visiting Mozart’s Birthplace
- Explore the old city center with the Maria Theresien Boulevard, Triumphal Arch and the exquisite Imperial Church
- Admire Germany’s beautiful countryside while riding on comfortable and efficient German trains
- Visit Neuschwanstein Castle, one of Germany’s most beautiful castles
- Go on sightseeing tours of the picturesque cities of Nuremburg and Stuttgart
- Explore Munich and see famous sites such as the Marienplaz and Viktualienmarkt street market
- Enjoy a tour around Munich visiting important sites like the Marienplatz
- Visit the infamous Eagle’s Nest, once the site of Hitler’s mountain retreat
- Tour traditional German cities of Berchtesgaden, Bamberg and Bayreuth
- Taste a “snow ball” in Rothenberg, a traditional German cake
- See the majestic castles of Nuremburg and Mespelbrunn
- Discover the charm of Frankfurt
- Visit the Black Forest Region
- Explore Füssen and the Neuschwanstein Castle
- Drive to Innsbruck, a town in the heart of the Alps
- Enjoy Munich and visit important sites like Marienplatz
- Discover the charm of Frankfurt and enjoy a short sail trip to the Lorelei valley
- Visit a local Black Forest Farm and enjoy a cheese tasting
- Explore Füssen and the Neuschwanstein Castle
- Enjoy a tour around Munich visiting important sites like Marienplatz
- Taste a “snow ball” in Rothenburg, a traditional German cake
- CITY TOUR in Berlin
- ORIENATATION of Frankfurt, Rothenburg, Nuremberg, Weimar, Dresden and Leipzig
- VISIT the Christmas Markets of Rothenburg, Nuremberg, Wartburg Castle in Eisenach, Erfurt, Weimar, Dresden, Leipzig and Berlin. Ascend the Berlin TV Tower
- VIEW the Opera House and Zwinger Palace in Dresden, the Brandenburg Gate and Reichstag Building in Berlin
In order to see Stride Select deals you must sign in. We’ve negotiated with many of the world’s best travel companies to save you money! Get the best experiences, save up to $700 per person, and be a hero to your travel companions!
With FREE membership you:
- Save up to $700 per person!*
- Access private deals and offers
- See personalized trip recommendations
- Save favorite trips
Top Nuremberg Experiences
Nuremberg Trip Reviews
2 Nuremberg Tour Reviews - Summary 100% Recommend
Nuremberg Tours and Travel Guide
All Nuremberg tours, river cruises, expedition cruises, and adventure trips. Find the best guided trips and expert planned vacation and holiday packages. Average rating of 5.0 for all Nuremberg trips.